43rd China International Furniture Fair (Guangzhou)
Phase 1: home furniture, homedecor & hometextile, outdoor & leisure furniture
- 18th to 20th March 2020 from 9:30 to 18:00 (China Import and Export Complex at Pazhou Complex)
- 18th to 20th March 2020 from 9:30 to 19:00 (Poly World Trade Center Exhibition)
- 21st March 2019 from 9:30 to 17:00 at both centers
Phase 2: office furniture, commercial furniture, hotel furniture and furniture machinery & raw materials
- 28th to 30th March 2020 from 9.30 to 18:00
- 31st March 2020 from from 9:30 to 17:00
QUICK COMPARISON OF THE MAIN FURNITURE EXHIBITIONS IN CONTINENTAL CHINA
PRESENTATION OF CIFF OF GUANGZHOU IN VIDEO
PRESENTATION OF CIFF 2019 (GUANGZHOU & SHANGHAI)
Founded in 1998, the China International Furniture Fair, known as CIFF, is held twice a year in Guangzhou in March and Shanghai in September. Building on the successful experience of the last 42 sessions, CIFF is a reference for the Chinese furniture industry.
In 2019, the exhibition area will reach 1,150,000 m² with the participation of more than 6,000 quality exhibitors and 290,000 professional buyers from around 200 countries and regions.